If you own a website, you will need a cool call to action or CTA, multiple CTAs, probably. There is no such thing as a successful marketing campaign unless there is a successful CTA, This involves a conversion, good revenue, great business and needed profit, and they all depend on the mighty call to action. The power of a call to action will benefit your business in many ways. It involves many specifications out of which one is social media marketing.
Given below is what the blog describes what a CTA is and the many forms it can take and how to make sure your CTAs can have the basic elements that must exist to make them work well for you.
What is a Call-to-action?
A CTA is an image or line of text that prompts your visitors, leads and your customers to take action. The action you would want to take could be anything. You can either download an ebook, sign up for a webinar, get a coupon, attend an event, etc.
A call-to-action is all about creating an impact on your audience and making them click on the button, which further gives you a lead for your website. A CTA can be placed anywhere in your marketing, on your website, in an ebook, in an email or even at the end of your blog.
The trick is, you do not have to go overboard and create a bazillion different CTAs. In reality, there are really only eight such different and affection types of call-to-actions you need on your website when you are first starting out. As fast and steady your business grows and your website gets more complex, you might need to switch these up, but these are a great jumping-off point for any marketer.
Given below are the eight types of effective call-to-actions;
1. Lead Generation
– The most common place people put their CTAs is on their blog, at the end of their posts, in the sidebar and maybe even as a floating banner in the corner. These CTAs need to be eye-catching and effectively communicate the value of clicking on it.
2. ” Read more” button
– Entice your homepage viewers to click on individual posts by featuring the first few paragraphs of your content followed by a “read more” CTA.
3. Form Submission
– Once your customers have visited your landing page, they will need to do two more most important things before they can be registered as a lead. Fill out a form and click on a button to submit their information to your contacts database.
4. Product or service discovery
– When you see people lying around your website trying to learn more about your company and its offerings, you will want to make things easier for them to be able to do so. The CTAs do not have to fancy images, just a simple text on a button can do the trick, as long as the button stands out enough against its background.
5. Social sharing
– The simplest way of calls-to-action is one that develops the need in you to share a piece of content with your friends. Social sharing button is a low-commitment way of visitors, leads and customers to engage with your brands. You will need to be sure to include them all in places where it makes sense on your website.
6. Lead nurturing
– Think about offers like product demos, free trails or free quotes. This is the offer you would want to promote with a lead nurturing CTA. You would also want to showcase these CTAs in places you know lots of leads visit.
7. Event promotion
– Make use of an event promotion CTA to help raise awareness of the event or even help drive ticket sales. The best part about this type of CTA is, there are endless places you can put it, depending on which sort of segment of your audience you are trying to get to attend.
8. Closing your sales
– This sort of CTA is sales-focused. You would want to get potential customers, wanting to buy your products or your service right now. If you have smart CTAs, you can make use of them at the end of blog posts.
Ways to improve your Call-to-action?
Call-to-action buttons have a very specific goal and it helps to get your web visitor clicking and completing a conversion. Given below are a few effective ways and strategies for more conversions.
1. Text button copy
– What does this need to be?
– Click here
– Buy now
– Add to cart
– Purchase now
– Order now. Generic phrasing like the words above, do not really impact conversion rates by much. If they do, then there are other elements on your webpage that need to be tested.
– Location is one of the most important factors. You should test adding CTAs above the fold, below the fold and anywhere else you think makes sense.
3. Definite colours
– You might not be able to test different shades of one colour at one time, but you will be able to test a few different colours. Colours are what sparks the whole text into making your customers want to click on your tab.
– Don’t add in all the mixed and crazy design, thinking it will attract your customers. It is only going to make them want to leave the page. Understanding the importance of using the right shape and size with colours or your CTA design.
– CTAs do not have to be just buttons. All you need to do is find the right and relevant type of designing which includes and needs a lot of essential creativity. Being creative helps develop the right type of attraction, that draws the eyes of your viewers.
Why is it important?
Your call to action is the chance to best motivate your audience to take real steps toward becoming a customer or client. There is a reason the CTA button has become such a staple on site-content and in ad copy, given below are a few facts.
1. CTA motivates your sales funnel
2. Your customers want them
3. It helps boost the success of Digital Advertising.
You need a company, that helps you build the same sort of call-to-action buttons, that enforces your clients towards your website. One such company is Website Developers India. An ISO certified company, that provides Web development, Digital marketing and Mobile app development to clients all over the globe. At WDI, you will be provided with relevant content as well as an effective call to action button that draws the eye of your customers.